Purwakarta - Expected or not, the presence of itinerant meatballs always gives happiness. Each beat calls out, “Meatballs are round like a ping pong ball, if you pass it makes your stomach empty” – maybe not just bullshit. Who can resist the delicious aroma? Not to mention if the weather is cool, it feels like you want to immediately find the warmth of the delicious broth. But what if the one you've been waiting for doesn't come? Yes, we only make homemade Solo meatball recipe!
The reason for processing your own Solo meatball recipe
Maybe many think that it's better to just buy meatballs. Besides being practical, many people think that cooking meatballs is difficult. In fact, by making the Solo meatball recipe and the sauce, we know the choice and quality of the meat and so on. That way, the results of the meatballs are even better and not slippery because most of the flour is like market meatballs.
Processing the crispy Solo meatball recipe is actually relatively simple. First, ground beef and beef leg balungan are what we will be using. When preparing to cook, mix ground beef with ice cubes, eggs, and other spices. This time we use a food processor so that the dough is mixed evenly and quickly. After that, use a tablespoon, take the dough, and we begin to form one by one into meatballs.
Frequent practice is the key
In this process, whether or not the shape of the homemade meatballs is beautiful is determined. It takes practice to achieve the desired round shape. Don't get discouraged quickly, by studying on your own at home, we actually create our own meatball recipe and there must be pride in it. Remember, practice makes perfect, so don't worry if the shape isn't perfect. Over time it will look good and the end result will be delicious. Also invite your children or relatives to round the meatballs, as an alternative activity that is fun.
The step that is no less important is how to make meatball sauce, starting from the broth from beef legs and various other spices. For this one, we can cook it long enough to make the sauce more delicious. Thus, this crispy Solo meatball recipe is ready and ready to be eaten to accompany your busy day.
500g ground beef
g minced garlic
50g ice cubes
1 tsp white pepper powder
Meatball sauce ingredients
1 piece of beef leg balungan
kg crushed garlic
1 tsp white pepper powder
1 tsp nutmeg powder
1 tbsp Royco Beef Broth
1 tbsp salt
1 tbsp sugar
3L water, for gravy
1 pack of vermicelli, boiled
Sweet Soy Sauce
How to make
1. Mix ground beef, ice cubes, eggs and seasonings. Puree using a food processor.
2. Add the cornstarch little by little while stirring evenly. Pour the batter into the container.
3. Take a tablespoon of the dough, form a round and put the meatballs into the boiling water.
4. Let it float (a sign that the meatballs are cooked). Lift, drain. Do the same thing until the dough runs out.
5. How to make meatball sauce: Enter Royco Beef Broth and all the sauce spices, cook meatball sauce ingredients and boil with beef leg balungan. Boil for a while until it becomes a broth.
6. Prepare the vermicelli stew in a bowl. Add celery, fried onions, meatballs, and the gravy.
7. Serve with tomato sauce, chili sauce and don't forget the Sweet Kecap Bango which makes the meatballs delicious and steady.